This is a practical exercise conceived for the HADAS group of the LIG@Grenoble.
Authors: Genoveva Vargas-Solar & Placido A. Souza Neto
- Here are the instructions for installing your environment HORTONWORKS (version 2.1 !)
- Attention DO NOT consider the Pig part that will not concern this exercice
- Eclipse as compilation environment
Warming up: counting words and variations (static analysis,for an exercise and code see the “hands on” section in this site)
- Summarization: processing temperatures [Challenge-max] [data] [partial source code]
- top ten users by reputation [Challenge-top-k] [data] [partial source code]