Docker is a platform for creating and running containerized apps. You have 2 options for running docker:
- Docker Community Edition. Ideal for recent Mac and Windows 10 Pro systems.
- Docker Toolbox. For older Mac and Windows systems that do not meet the Docker CE requirements.
If you encounter one of the following error messages:
- VT-x/AMD-V hardware acceleration is not available on your system
- This host supports Intel VT-x, but Intel VT-x is disabled
- The processor on this computer is not compatible with Hyper-V